T&Cs: Bring JOY to your community this holiday season competition
Here are the rules, terms and conditions for the My Community ‘Bring JOY to your community this holiday season’ competition. Please read this page before entering the competition.
If you have any questions please contact us: email@example.com
1. Register for the My Community Forum here.
2. Find the ‘ENTER HERE: Bring JOY this holiday season to your community with £1,000!’ thread
3. Post your idea in the forum (maximum of 300 words) of how your community organisation would spend £1,000 to bring JOY to your local community this holiday season. It could be a carol service, a celebration or a gift delivery.
4. Attach any images, video or other supporting material to your post.
5. Include your full name, phone number and email address.
General terms and conditions
1. The winner and runners up will be decided by a panel of judges featuring representatives from Locality. Ideas will be judged on their creativity and feasibility. The final decision will be made by the Locality judges.
2. The closing date for the competition is 5pm on 21 November 2016.
3. Entries must be from a community organisation or established group in the local community.
4. Entries are limited to one idea per person / group. The competition is open to anyone who resides in England. Employees of Locality and partners (along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible.
5. All entries become the property of Locality and partners. Locality reserves the right to use any and all information related to the competition, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law. We will not pass your details onto any third parties.
6. One overall winner will receive a prize of £1,000, and two runners up will receive a prize of a Christmas hamper. Winners will be notified within one day of the closing date. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
7. If you win, you must document what you do: write us a blog and send us pictures or a video to share by Wednesday 14 December.
8. All competition participants agree to be bound by these rules, terms and conditions. Locality in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its website or is otherwise in violation of these rules.